Thursday, January 8, 2015

Charity Auction of Painting Awarded 3rd Place in DPW contest




25 cm x 25 cm, Oil


I would like to thank the juror for selecting this painting for 3rd place of the DPW December contest - a great honour and pleasure for me!


The painting is still in my studio and I have decided to sell it for charity. The money will go to the Diakonissen-Mutterhaus Lachen, a local nonprofit organisation. 

To become an artist able to live from selling paintings I try to improve my skills as much as possible. But this alone is not enough. I also have to learn to sell my paintings and the artist. Selling has never been my strength and I do feel a negative connotation to combine charity with self promotion. What the hack, life is complex and I do it anyway!
Here is your chance to support social work, help the artist to grow his audience and run away with a painting that won an award. Just by a few clicks ;-)

So please take part at this Charity Auction and/or share it with your friends.

Thank you!
.